What would I do without music??? Whenever I am having a bad day there are a few songs that I play to turn my drab mood into a happy one. They always work. I’m sure they are already on your playlist:
- So this song represents my 2012 motto. Whenever I get sad or upset I play this song to remind me of all that I should be thankful for and how motivated I am to succeed. Lyrics and all, Flo Rida definitely surprised me on this track. I absolutely love this song and LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing the late Etta James’ voice on the track!
- I really don’t know what it is about Florence and the Machines but every time I hear their music I feel as though I can run free through the forest. LOL! I have no idea what it feels like to take a dose of ecstasy, nor do I recommend it, but playing this song makes my room feel as though a burst of ecstasy is ringing through my speakers…everything just seems unreal…in a good way. I feel free from all negativity after playing their music.
- There’s nothing much to say about this song aside from I LOVE IT! It def does provide an electric feel
- Simply put this song reminds me of how fly I am…a little self motivation never hurts! #POW! It also reminds me of all the fun times I had as an undergrad with my pretty lady crew!
- So a little background about this song choice. I interviewed this band back when I blogged on KrissyJ. Weapons of Audio, a unique duo of brothers Floyd and Jeremy have some cool tracks. I absolutely love this jam right here. To check out more of their music check out: WOA
I’d like to add some more “happy jams” to my playlist. What songs help cheer you up?